At NIZUC Resort & Spa, we are committed to bringing you exceptional service and are prepared to welcome you on your next vacation.
However, we are aware that your travel plans may be altered given the current situation with Covid-19.
We have implemented a flexible reservation policy so you can make any changes without penalty.
For any questions, please contact our reservations department or contact your travel professional.
We appreciate you choosing NIZUC and for putting your trust in us, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Rest assured that we are taking precautions at the resort to ensure that our guests remain safe and healthy during their stay:
- Each day, our cleaning staff works diligently to wash and disinfect all surfaces at the resort.
- We handle all food according to the specifications established by the CDC sanitation standards and the federal commission for protection against health risks.
- All restaurants are managed and run in compliance with CDC regulations to ensure guest and staff safety.
- We change, wash and dry all room linens daily with special chemicals and high temperatures, under the indicated sanitation standards while all staff are wearing mouth covers to prevent any pathogen from spreading.
- Our restaurants, hallways, living rooms, reception and surfaces are constantly cleaned and disinfected throughout the day to ensure the elimination of bacteria and pathogens.
- We have placed antibacterial gel bottles for the use of guests throughout the property.